In IWOC we
- Believe that psychology and its applications can make life-enhancing changes to people’s lives. We aim to combine robust psychological research, evidence and theory with practical experience to understand people and organisational issues.
- Appreciate uniqueness – of organisations and of people. We will work with you to develop tailor-made solutions to meet your specialist needs and aim not to make assumptions.
- Strongly believe in people’s capacity to develop and successfully reach their goals given the right support.
- Value diversity – we value the complexity of people and that we all function differently
- Want to make a difference – making a difference is an important part of our work; therefore if we don’t feel that we can add value to you or your organisation, we won’t work with you